Potty Scotty Kit - Potty Doll & Book
Potty Scotty Kit #1 includes the following 4 items:
He is an anatomically correct drink and wet-on-demand doll. He can drink water and hold it until you want him to go pee. He can pee standing up or sitting down.
He is 16 tall and is dressed in a 2 piece outfit, so that the pants can be removed when potty training. He is also wearing a diaper underneath his clothes.
He conforms to the safety requirements of ASTM F963.
2) Two bottles for Potty Scotty to be able to drink water.
3) Three Doll Training Pants
This training pants are meant to replicate your toddler's training pants. Potty Scotty will change into these training pants, along with your child on the day of the training which is called "The Big Day". The additional underwear is to change the doll when he has an accident on the Big Day.
This book walks parents through the entire potty process from determining if their child is ready, to how to handle bowel movement training and bedwetting.
It answers common questions such as:
- At what age should I start potty training?
- How do I know if my child is ready to be potty trained?
- What should I do?
- How should I potty train?
- What does potty training in one day mean?
- What about Bowel Movement Training?
- What should I do if my child resists training?
- How do I handle night time potty training and bed wetting?
- and much more.
The goal is to help parents prepare for this important developmental milestone and make it a positive and memorable experience for both parent and child.
Click here for Operating Instructions for the doll.