Blue Potty Watch
This Blue Potty Watch features:
- New eight separate alarm settings
- Alarm features
- Vibration or alarm function
- Countdown timer has auto reset feature
- Date, time, and stop watch
- New lock-out feature avoids accidental resetting
- Small & comfortable velcro wristband
- For toddler to small adult
- Fits approx. 4" to 8" wrist
- New 3 ATM water resistant (NOT WATERPROOF)
- New longer battery life (2-4 months) & shock resistant
Looking for more potty training aids, check out our entire selection.
Based On 4 Reviews
We have tried everything on our 4-1/2 year old son. His twin sister was trained over 19 months go in about a day with stickers and hershey kisses. My son was much more difficult. Finally we had had enough and found this miracle watch. It's been 2 weeks and it's set to vibrate every 30 minutes from 6am - 8pm every day. His Pre-K teacher loves it, we love it, he loves it. He's even initiating on his own, even when he needs to go poop. It has been amazing for us. Thank you for a great item!
this potty watch is pretty fancy. My son loves it! My only complaint is that even when you turn the 'count down timer' off, it turns back on the next day! I couldn't figure out how to 'erase' the timer I had set (nothing in the instructions), so I set it to run from 12p-12p and that stopped it.
We have tried every manner of reminders/bribes/cajoling to get my son to use the bathroom on time. Having a neutral, third party (THE WATCH) "telling" him it's time to go is working incredibly well. I wish I'd discovered it a year ago! My only criticism is that I wish it came in more colors.
my son has been dry everyday since he started Wearing the watch.